Backend Software Engineer
Overland Park, KS (Local or remote position)
You would be working with a team of developers, designers, and business product managers to deliver platform functionality, mobile applications, web applications, and developer community SDK’s.
What Your Day to Day Could Look Like:
We like the comradery of a strong team, so you’ll be working closely together with other team members on a daily basis.
The majority of your time will be spent writing code. Our team is utilizing a Scrum agile process and you’ll participate in daily stand ups, weekly pointing sessions, and engineering meetings. We use pull requests to introduce code into our repositories. We also use pull requests as a way to share knowledge and mentor each other.
- AWS Services (ECS, S3, EC2, Route 53, etc)
- Strong communication skills & work ethic
- 2+ years experience as a full-time professional programmer
- Experience with SQL databases
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience developing in multiple languages
- Experience in the Healthcare industry / HL7 Protocol
- Knowledge of UML, such as Class Diagrams and ERDs
- Based on Experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Stock Options